Royal Trek is the easiest, shortest and cogent trekking trail along the foothills of Annapurna Region. This remarkable journey is entitled” Royal Trek” as Prince Charles of England and other 90 camp follower explored this route in early eighties. This trek goes around Annapurna region with superb view of the majestic Himalayas: Annapurna, Manaslu, Machhapuchre, Lamjung. The trekking trail follows a semi-circle route to the north-west direction of Pokhara, no higher than 1700m and is recommended as the winter trip for families with children.
This trek begins from Kalikastan, about half an hour drive from Pokhara. The trial leads through an easy route with an occasional uphill and downhill hike followed by ridges and valleys. On walking through the rhododendron forests, we will be blessed with the beautiful Himalayan vistas. The trek ahead leads to ethnic villages rich in diverse culture where we get opportunity to interact with locals and get some insights about their culture, customs, traditions and lifestyles.
- Easy trek in the Annapurna region.
- Suitable for all ages especially family with children.
- Encounter monasteries, temples and stunning landscapes.
- Magnificent view of the Fewa, Rupa and Begnas lake.
- Marvelous views of Annapurna range and mount Fishtail.
- The footsteps of Price Charles.