There is nothing greater than witnessing the glowing emerald water of Ha Long Bay or the lasting luster of imperial emperors first-hand. On this 10-day trip to Vietnam you will be introduced to those sites and more, experiencing the fabulous natural and classic splendor within the hidden temples and quaint cities, the magnificent landscape and the friendly people. With private guided tours and luxurious accommodations you will have the experience of a lifetime hiking through jade forests, drifting along the Perfume River, and getting to know the eclectic wonder of Vietnam.
Trip Highlights :
- Cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ha Long Bay, where the water and limestone create an unforgettable image
- Witness the opulent tombs of the old imperial emperors
- Experience the natural beauty and biodiversity of Bach Ma National park
- Discover the antique charm of Hoi An, a city whose history dates back to the 16th century
- Visit the remarkable remaining Cham temples at My Son that date back to the second-century