Gokyo Valley treks presents an exceptional opportunity to witness gigantic mountain range over 8000m including the highest Mt. Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, Makalu and the Ngozumpa Glacier: the largest glacier in the Nepal Himalayas. The specialty of this trek is we explore emerald green lake with the scenery of enormous ice ridge between Cho Oyu , and Gyachung glacier. Moreover during this trek we sight over protected flora and fauna of Sagarmatha National Park.
Our trip to Gokyo Valley begins with an exhilarating flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. We trek from Lukla to Phakding on the same day and walk to Namche on other day. Namche Bazzar is known as “ The Gateway to Everest” where we acclimate and observe glorious mountain range view from Hotel Everest View. The trail ahead divides the route; one leads to the Gokyo and other to Everest Base Camp. We trek from Namche to Phorse and finally reach Machhermo. Five hour walk from Machharmo we reach Gokyo after climbing Gokyo Ri which is famous for sunrise and sunset views. Gokyo valley offers scenic beauty of mountain range over Gokyo Lake. We move to Dole from Gokyo to return back to Namche.
- Scenic and adventurous flight to Lukla.
- Experience the exhilarating treks to Gokyo Valley via Gokyo Ri.
- Amazing view of emerald green lake with its surrounding.
- Spectacular views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Makalu
- Unique cultures and warm hospitality of Sherpa Community.
- Proper acclimation during trek.
- Lead by experienced guides who have stood on the summit of Everest and other 8000 meters peaks.
- Sightseeing around the Kathmandu Valley including UNESCO world heritage sites.